We understand the bottom line.
We provide practical advice to help you manage and grow your business. Hilger Hammond is more than a law firm; we’re a business too. We relate to owners and entrepreneurs in a unique way because we understand the tough decisions you face every day. We serve as legal advisors and a resource to guide you through each step in the process as your company grows over time.
Business Law Services:
- Business agreement preparation: Employment, Non-Solicitation, Non-Competition clauses
- Business entity formation and governance: operating agreements, by-laws, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, business registration
- Commercial transactions: negotiation of loan agreements, renewals, extensions, commitment letters
- Dispute resolution: contracts, insurance, shareholders, non-compete clauses
- Due diligence
- Partnership issues: adjusting rights under llc operating agreements, shareholder buy/sell agreements, stock purchase agreements
- UCC disputes