From formation to entity selection, business agreement preparation to dissolution, we provide practical advice to help you manage and grow your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand the tough decisions you face every day, and we will guide you through each step in the process in your company's development.
Given our extensive litigation experience, we are uniquely situated to counsel you to prevent disputes or handle them if an issue arises. We also routinely serve as general counsel to corporations and non-profit organizations, providing preventative care to boards and management teams. Your success is our success, so we promise to be accessible, prompt, and solution-oriented.
We provide services to a wide variety of industry sectors and business types in the following areas:
- Business Agreement Preparation: Employment, Non-Solicitation, Non-Competition Clauses
- Business Entity Formation and Governance: Operating Agreements, By-Laws, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, Business Registration
- Commercial Transactions: Negotiation of Loan Agreements, Renewals, Extensions, Commitment Letters
- Dispute Resolution: Contracts, Insurance, Shareholders, Non-Compete Clauses
- Due Diligence
- Partnership Issues: Adjusting rights under LLC Operating Agreements, Shareholder Buy/Sell Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements
- UCC Disputes